New trick:- unpublished to publish facebook page

UNPUBLISHED TO PUBLISH 100% TRICK WORKING !

Step / 1  Download TAPVPN Mobile  , Use NewYork IP and go to Page And Enter This Adress Given Below

Addrress : 50 Anderson Ave,
City TOWN - Rochester, Washington
PostCode = 14607

THEN OPEN THIS LINK
https://m.facebook.com/help/contact/747290928644106

AND APPEAL HOPEFULLY YOU SUCCEED

Dear
FacebookTeam ,

My Fanpage was doing very well and I loved interacting with My loyal fans. I have always posted as per rules set. I would like clear reasoning as to why my page has been unpublished and if the reason is unjust which I think it is, then I would like my page to be republished with immediate effect  Why don't you leave me appeal for it OR simply publish my pages back. We have always posted as per rules set. We would like clear reasoning as to why our page has been unpublished and if the reason is unjust which I think it is, then we would like my page to be republished with immediate effect,I'm also your kind user to be taken care of. Please kindly help me and publish my pages. I shall be very grateful to you. I hope for the best and a reply from the Facebook Team.

Thanks
Sincerely yours,

Comments